Do You Ship To My Country? (no options provided)
This article provides an overview of the countries to which we cannot ship.
No shipping options
We utilize a third party service, Shopify, to determine whether any given address is deliverable or not.
Additionally, there are a handful of countries that we cannot ship to.
List of countries/territories we cannot ship to:
- Philippines (only small parcels; please refer below for more details)
- Puerto Rico
updated: 23 August 2023
Shipping options to the Philippines
Currently, we do not have any courier partners who can directly deliver packages sized 60HE and 2HE to the Philippines. However, please note that we do offer shipping for the UwU and certain accessories.
If your shipping address is not located in one of the above listed countries but you still don't get any shipping options, then try these steps:
Check the spelling and formatting
Shipping addresses to countries who use different formatting styles may cause difficulties in generating shipping quotes.
- Make sure to use English-language characters.
- Format the address the same way Google Maps formats it.
Try a nearby address
Try inputting the address of a nearby trusted friend or family member who could receive the shipment for you.
Still no shipping quotes?
One of the most common issues that can arise, providing we can ship anything to your country, is that weight limits are also at play, so if you're ordering more than 1 item, this can also be the issue.
Depending on your country, this limit usually is either 2kg or 5kg.
So, if you see this error, even though checkout shows "We ship to <your country>"
Try to test if the checkout does show options when ordering just 1 item, if this is the case, your order might be over a specific weight limit and has to be split into multiple orders.
If none of the above resolved the issue, you may need to utilize a 3rd party parcel forwarding service.
- We cannot recommend any specific parcel forwarding service.
- The location of the forwarding service determines how taxes are collected for your order.
- Pre-orders that are not expected to ship for several months may cause confusion with the parcel forwarder.
- In the case of product returns via the 30-Day No Hassle Return Policy, you will be responsible for shipping the product to us.
- In the case of defective products or warranty claims, it may not be possible to receive replacement parts or items without also utilizing the forwarder at your cost.
More information on parcel forwarding services: Parcel Forwarding